In this episode, I get to speak with Chris Do. Chris is an Emmy award winning designer, founder and CEO of Blind, Inc., where he oversees the creative and strategic direction of the company. He’s also the founder of The Futur, a design education platform.
We’ll be discussing this episode over in the This Design Life Facebook group. Once you’ve listened, make sure you join us and discuss this episode.
In this episode we covered:
- How Chris Do got his start in design.
- Why designers need to learn business skills.
- Transitioning from motion design to branding.
- Building a creative agency.
- Creativity at an early age.
- Chris’s vision for The Futur ?
- “Win Without Pitching” by Blair Enns
- “Creative Strategy and the Business of Design” by Douglas Davis